For managers and individual contributors responding to higher levels of complexity, the Leadership Accelerator enables teams to build awareness, increase collaboration, and successfully navigate interpersonal dynamics. Through experiential learning and facilitated practice, teams will develop the behaviors, attitudes, skills to align your culture with your strategy for maximum impact.
Our customized curriculum evolves based on emerging leadership and personal development practices and research. Topics have included discovering power and presence, uncovering biases, and developing creative confidence.
The accelerator follows a pattern of integrated learning and reflection to create time for practical application. We deliver courses based on your team's needs and timeline. Leadership Accelerators can be as short as one week or as long as one year.
- As short as five 90 minute sessions over one week or as long as a year
In this course you will:
- Increase strategic alignment of cross-functional teams across organizational boundaries
- Solve challenges as a team using repeatable tools and frameworks
- Improve decision-making, communication, and facilitation skills
- Rediscover team engagement, empathy, and trust to activate high performing teams
- Develop transferable skills that can enhance any project or team
- Recognize and develop top performers for continued success
- Develop a consistent approach to management that leverages and scales individual strengths and team needs
This course is ideal for:
- Teams and organizations who are growing quickly
- Emerging leaders looking to move into senior leadership quickly
- People who are new to management
- Newly formed teams and managers
- Teams in transition or adapting to complex challenges